From the South, Andover, Salisbury, London via the M3
- FROM THE SOUTH WEST; leave the A303 at the TIDWORTH exit
and turn LEFT along the A338 towards TIDWORTH and MARLBOROUGH
- Continue through TIDWORTH to a mini-roundabout at COLLINGBOURNE
DUCIS and turn LEFT.
- FROM SALISBURY AND THE SOUTH; Follow the signs for the
A338 to MARLBOROUGH
- After passing under the A303 continue north through TIDWORTH to
a mini-roundabout at COLLINGBOURNE DUCIS. Turn LEFT.
- FROM ANDOVER, LONDON AND THE SOUTH EAST; Leave the A303
at the MARLBOROUGH exit and follow the A342 by turning RIGHT at the
- At the next roundabout take the A342 exit towards UPAVON,
LUDGERSHALL & MARLBOROUGH.
- At the WEYHILL roundabout continue STRAIGHT ON towards
- At the centre of LUDGERSHALL turn RIGHT towards UPAVON and
- After clearing LUDGERSHALL turn RIGHT at the bottom of the hill
- At the roundabout at COLLINGBOURNE DUCIS turn RIGHT (sort of straight on).
- ALL ROUTES
- Proceed along the A338 through COLLINGBOURNE DUCIS, then
COLLINGBOURNE KINGSTON to BURBAGE.
- Shortly after entering BURBAGE you come to a roundabout. Take
the THIRD EXIT to pass in FRONT OF the Esso Filling Station
- Proceed down the High Street passed the Post Office and the
White Hart pub (both on the right)
- After the pub the road narrows then opens up to reveal a thatched cottage & NV
Spreadbury's Hi-fi shop on the LEFT and the slate-roofed CHAPEL on the bank-top
on the RIGHT
- Turn RIGHT before the Chapel into TASKERS LANE.
- The entrance to the Chapel is along a drive immediately after
the SECOND DWELLING on the LEFT - look for our signs attached to the wooden